terça-feira, 21 de julho de 2009

JOKES FOR ENGLISH STUDENTS


- Aprender vocabulário e gramática... de forma divertida!
- Anedotas relacionadas com professor - alunos. Divirtam-se!!
............................................................................................
Teacher: Maria please, point to America on the map.
Maria: This is it!
Teacher:
Well done. Now class, who found America?
Class: Maria did!

Headmaster: I've had complaints about you, Johnny, from all your teachers. What have you been doing?
Johnny: Nothing, sir.
Headmaster: Exactly!!

Teacher: "Nick, what is the Past Participle of the verb to ring?"
Nick: "What do you think it is, Sir?"
Teacher: "I don't think, I KNOW!"
Nick: "I don't think I know either, Sir!"

Little Johnny: Teacher, can I go to the bathroom?
Teacher: Little Johnny, MAY I go to the bathroom?
Little Johnny: But I asked first!

Teacher: Tell me a sentence that starts with an "I".
Student: I is the...
Teacher: Stop! Never put 'is' after an "I". Always put 'am' after an "I".
Student: OK. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.
............................................................................................

1 comentário:

  1. They are all very funny :) The first one reminded me of a Portuguese one:

    Na escola, diz a professora para o aluno:
    - Francisco, aponta no mapa onde fica o Brasil.
    O aluno foi ao mapa e apontou certo.
    - Muito bem. - diz a professora - Agora Miguel, quem descobriu o Brasil?
    - Foi o Francisco, senhora professora...

    (tirei daqui: http://www.pecmis.com/pedro/ditos/ditos4.asp?pg=ditos3&cl=2&dt=187)

    ResponderEliminar